Velleman K2639 Liquid Level Controller
Liquid Level Controller
Forgotten to turn off the tap, leaking washing machines, water level dropping in your aquarium, rain tank or water tank suddenly dry or over flowing, water in your cellar, etc. Such situations are often the cause of trouble and financial burden. Prevention is better than cure. So use this fluid detector.
This multifunctional device is easy to use in a variety of applications :
1) LED control of set fluid level : LOW, MIDDLE, HIGH
2) Controller : the relay automatically switches a pump and/or valve to keep the fluid level between the LOW and HIGH marks
3) Alarm : If the sensor detects a level which is too high or too low (selectable), the relay will operate a bell or other alarm device.
- Power supply: 12-14V AC or 16-18V DC / 100mA
- Relay output: 240V / 3A max.
- Controller PCB: 4.1 x 2.4"
- Sensor PCB: 4.1 x 1"