Pvjr Vise Head W/5/8" Shaft W/300 Base
Model: 203 PV Jr. Head
Our most popular Vise Head for arts and crafts, model making, electronics and other small projects!
We've adapted a PV Jr. Head to fit all 300 series Bases. Now you can add all the popular features of a PV.Jr. to a larger 300 series Base.
• Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure
• Jaws feature horizontal grooves perfect for holding small tubes, rods, or small circuit boards firmly in place and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic [continuous heat tolerance to 350°F (177°C), intermittent heat up to 450°F (204°C)]
• Neoprene Jaw Pads (page 22) are available for holding delicate items
• Jaws are 2" (50.8mm) tall, 1" (25.4mm) wide and open to 2.875" (73mm)
• Height: 3.75" (95.2mm), Weight: 0.4 lbs. (0.2kg)