Pv Jr. Combination Vise Head And Base
Model: 201 PV Jr.
The AMAZING Mini-Vise!
Perfect for arts and crafts, jewelry and model making, electronics, and other small projects! Your work is held gently, but securely, and can be positioned exactly where you want it.
• The easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
• Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
• Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic. Continuous heat tolerance to 350°F (177°C), intermittent heat up to 450°F (204°C)
• Jaws are 2" (50.8mm) tall, 1" (25.4mm) wide, and open to 2.875" (73mm)
• Neoprene jaw pads are available for holding extremely delicate items
• Base features 4.3125" (109.5mm) bolt circle countersunk for three 1/4" (6.3mm) flat-head screws (not included); compatible with all PanaVise Base Mounts
• Height: 6.75" (173mm), Weight: 1.2 lbs. (0.6kg)