- Quick and easy 8-22 AWG wire stripping.
- Compound action wire stripping: grip and strip via single action squeezing motion.
- Precision machined stripping holes easily remove jacket insulation without damaging the wire.
- Remove up to 1" (24 mm) in length of the insulation layer (jacket layer) in a single step.
- Tension loaded wire-grip gently holds the wire in place while retaining the cable geometry.
- Recoil spring design returns tool to ready position upon cycle completion.
- Cast alloy chassis with heavy-duty Ecoat finish for corrosion resistance and durability.
- Katapult™ Coaxial Cable Stripper-RG6 (Cat. No. VDV110-045) is also available.
- Additional precision machined steel cutting blades available.
- Length 7.15"