Multi-Purpose Electrician's Tool 8-22 AWG
- Two wire cutters-one at tip, the other halfway back near stripping holes-double the utility of this tool.
- Color-coded crimping dies for 10-22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals.
- Crimps 7-8 mm auto ignition terminals.
- Cleanly Shears bolts.
- Pivot nut adjusts tension.
- Wire-looping holes near tip.
- Full-sized, plastic-covered cushioned handles for comfort.
- Overall length: 8-1/2" (216 mm)
- Bolt sizes: 4-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32
- Strips and cuts: 8-18 AWG solid (6.0 mm² - 1.0 mm²)
10-22 AWG stranded (4.0 mm² - .34 mm²)