Weather Pack Crimper, Metri Pack Crimping Tool 14-24 AWG
- Delphi WeatherPack Crimper: IWC-1424B Metri-Pack and Weather Pack crimp tool aids in the assembly process of the Metri-Pack 150 & 280 and Weather Pack connector lines. The crimpers are designed to crimp the terminals and seals found in the Metri-Pack and Weather Pack series.
- Stamped Terminal Crimping Tool: Crimps a wide variety of open barrel contacts, including D-subminiature in small size wire ranges. Crimps conductor and insulation portion of contacts in separate cavities.
- Two Step Crimping: Designed to crimp the core and insulation wings in a separate motion. Tool must be closed twice to complete termination.Has three wire crimping and two seal crimping positions. Thin profile allows access to hard to reach areas.
- Suits for: Weather-Pack, Metri-Pack 150 Sealed, Metri-Pack 150 Unsealed, Metri-Pack 280 Sealed, Metri-Pack 280 Unsealed.
- Applications: IWC-1424B allows the automotive DIYer to install weather-tight connectors with tools that were previously only available to the professionals. Replace damaged factory-installed connectors or add accessories while maintaining full factory wire harness integrity. A must have tool for making OEM wires and pigtails.