CAIG Rosin NO CLEAN Soldering Flux, 8 gram syringe
Hazardous Material: Ships Ground only.
Formulation: Rosin (CAS 8050-09-7), proprietary ingredients
Use: Precision electrical soldering
Notes: Precision soldering of electrical connections for non-clean applications. Use Soldering Flux, TYPE RSF-R80 for general soldering.
- RSF-R39 Rosin No Clean Flux is a mildly-activated rosin flux that is considerably more active than water-white rosin
- Recommended for electrical and electronic soldering applications
- Excellent for P.C.B repair and rework
- No refrigeration necessary
- Can be safely left on the circuit board after reflow without cleaning