MG Chemicals 4223-55ML Conformal Coating, Urethane (2 Oz)
Hazardous Material: Ships Ground only.
Conformal Coating, Urethane (2 Oz)
Ideal for extreme chemical conditions. Urethane conformal coating is a durable finish product that provides a protective coating for printed circuit boards against moisture, corrosion, and thermal shock. It protects and insulates electrical and electronic components and assemblies, including generators, motors, transformers, relays, and solenoid coils. For spraying, liquid can be thinned using M.G. Thinner Cleaner. Thin up to one half part thinner to one part coating.
- Fast drying-units can be handled in 30 minutes
- Apply by dip, brush or spray
- Class F temperature rating (160°C / 320°F)
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Oil and moisture resistant
- Excellent for coating circuit boards
- UV indicator for quality inspection
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Excellent adhesion
- Good flexibility
- Can be thinned to desired viscosity using M.G. Chemicals Cat No. 435 Thinner Cleaner Solvent