Butane Soldering Iron and Torch.
- Cordless, butane powered, pocket size soldering iron & torch ready to use within 20 seconds.
- Approximate temperature soldering iron +410°F (+210°C) to +750°F (+399°C) as a torch +2500°F (+1300°C).
- Operating capacity 30 minutes at mid setting (one gas filling).
- Electrical power equivalent to 30W-70W corded iron.
- Includes butane soldering iron, protective cap with igniter, 1mm conical tip, torch tip.
- Manufactured to UL standards.
- One year warranty.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm