DFRobot DFR0067 DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Here comes DFRobot's new generation of digital Temperature and Humidity sensor. As powerful as it used to be,and easier to use. The capital D besides the socket indicates it's a Digital sensor. Also on both sides we made clear symboles of Temp.& Humidity for you to know its function.
Immersion Gold technology has been applied not only to ensure module quality but also increases its look. Golden logo and name of sensor make it more shiny and delicate than ever.
This DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor features a calibrated digital signal output with the temperature and humidity sensor complex,ensureing the high reliability and excellent long-term stability. A high-performance 8-bit microcontroller is connected. This sensor includes a resistive element and a sense of wet NTC temperature measuring devices. It has excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability and high cost performance advantages.
For more detail about DHT11, please refer to its datasheet below.
- Standard assembling struct (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- User-friendly interfaces ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Wider voltage range: 3.3V to 5V
- Temperature range :0-50 °C error of ± 2 °C
- Humidity :20-90% RH ± 5% RH error
- Interface: Digital