- High-leverage design for exceptional cutting capability.
- Precision, one-hand shearing action.
- Cable-gripping shear-type jaws.
- Perfect for working in confined spaces.
- Can be carried in most tool pouches.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Beveled jaw tips provide proper mating and shearing action, which protects leading jaw edges.
- Through-hardened (not case-hardened) for longer-lasting cutting surfaces.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Max Cable Cut Capacity 4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communications wire.
- Length 9-1/2"